When iconic artists like Burt Bacharach, Dionne Warwick, Anita Baker, Natalie Cole, and Brian McKnight want the best in sound, they turn to one man.
When the top award shows and television talk shows want the best in sound, they too turn to one man.
And when the President of the United States wants the best in sound for the White House, only one man comes to mind.
Who is that man? Barry Warrick. Sound engineer/designer extraordinaire and the man in charge of overseeing sound for our signed clients, and our Film TV, Galas & Special Events, Artist Development and Tour Management Services components.
It would take too many pages to cite all of his accomplishments so here are some highlights that make him among the top 3 sound men in the world:
- National Christmas Tree Lighting – The White House: 2014, 2013
- The Voice: 2014
- The Grammy Awards: 2014, 2013
- Country Music Awards: 2014
- BET Awards: 2014, 2012, 2011, 2010
- Billboard Music Awards: 2014, 2012
- IHeart Radio Awards: 2014
- The Talk: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011
- Rock n Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony: 2012
- The Tonight Show with Conan O’Brien: 25 episodes
- The BET Honors: 2009
- Jimmy Kimmel Live: 2010
- American Idol: 2010
- America’s Got Talent: 2008
- Soul Train Lady of Soul Awards: 2005
- Steve Harvey’s Big Time Challenge: 2004, 2003